Richwood London is a leading joinery and fitting out business operating mainly in the London Area but with offices and workshops in South Devon.
We are looking to employ an Experienced Management Accountant to be based in Devon to control the finances of the company and its affiliate finishing company. The candidate must be qualified to at least AAT level 4.
The Management Accountant position will involve:
• Controlling the day to day cash flow.
• Dealing with the bank and suppliers.
• Producing regular management information.
• Job costing reports.
• Planning and budgetary control.
• Completion of VAT and CIS returns.
• Payroll including pension scheme.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Supplier reconciliations and payments.
Experience of Sage line 50 including job / project costing required and good working knowledge of Excel.
The position is a key role within the organisation and offers good prospects for an ambitious person with the right attitude.
Salary: Circa £28k - £30k According to Experience
Please apply online for the Management Accountant position with your current CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for the Management Accountant role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.