Sales & Lettings Trainer
Have you worked in the Estate Agency Sector?
Do you have a passion for training and development?
Positive Outcomes are among the top ten independent training providers in the UK. Operating throughout England, we deliver Government funded and corporate training in Management, Team Leading, Business Administration, Customer Service, Estate Agency, Retail, IT, Sales, Warehousing and Storage, Hospitality and other core awards.
Due to success and expansion we now have opportunities for experienced Estate Agency and professionals to join our existing regional team in the West Midlands, assessing Sales and Lettings apprenticeships.
You will be:
- Working with learners on a one to one basis in a variety of estate agencies, both independent and national organisations.
- Using your experience of the property industry to guide learners through their qualifications, providing training to upskill the learners.
- Assessing the full apprenticeship framework, including functional skills.
- Managing your own time to meet targets for timely and successful training completions.
So, if you:
- Are passionate about training.
- Are experienced in Estate Agency - both sales and lettings.
- Have Management Experience.
- Have strong Customer Service & Administration skills
- Are able to travel up to two hours from home to meet your learners across the West Midlands (please note that the stated job location of Hereford is a guide only as this is a field-based regional role).
- Hold a full driving licence and have access to a car.
...then we would like to hear from you!
We can offer you:
- A basic salary of up to £29,200 depending on experience and qualifications.
- Excellent bonus opportunities.
- A company car or car allowance and mileage at HMRC rates.
- 30 days annual leave.
- Company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Group life insurance cover.
- Rewarding work with an OFSTED grade 2 national training provider, a Gold Winner in the Apprenticeships 4 England Training Provider Awards 2014 and accredited with the Investor in People standard.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note that this vacancy may be closed early if it has received sufficient response.
recruitx ref: 52852055 / INDHP
Apply for Sales & Lettings Trainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly