Sales Manager needed in Milton Keynes, Bucks (£23,000 to £28,000 per annum dependent on experience, plus bonus & great working environment), to source and maintain the relationship with corporate clients.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry. As part of their growth plans for 2017, they are now looking to recruit a Sales Manager to join their successful and friendly team.
The principal responsibility of the Sales Manager is:-
- Sourcing new business via the telephone and face to face meetings.
- Qualifying leads and building relationships with new customers to generate new business.
- Deal with general enquiries, which will include some key accounts
- Help convert enquiries into sales
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is met at all times.
The successful Sales Manager will have:-
- A proven track record of new business development and account management
- A proven track record of developing relationships over the telephone and face to face as well as the ability to convert enquires into sales
- Have experience of generating new business leads, via telephone, face to face and networking
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
In return for this, the Sales Manager will be working within a relaxed and fun environment, joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach. They have great facilities, which include a break out room with TV and a well-stocked fridge! They offer good benefits, a great salary and also the opportunity to earn bonus.
To apply for this Internal Sales Manager role, please upload a covering letter with your CV.
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly