An exciting opportunity has arisen for a tech-savvy BMW Product Genius to join the busy team at our South Lakes retailer.
Lloyd Motor Group is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Lloyd Motor Group currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
As a BMW Product Genius your duties will be to:
- Use your engaging personality to inspire and excite customers in the dealership about the unique features and benefits of the latest products and technologies.
- You will also be expected to provide insightful information during test drives, as well as support all departments within the dealership, from Sales to Service, by demonstrating product options to customers when required.
The ideal BMW Product Genius will hold the following skills and experiences:
- You will have great enthusiasm for the brand, as well as a high affinity for technology, and be customer-focussed, always prepared to go the ‘extra mile’.
- You will be outgoing, with excellent interpersonal / communication skills, be self-motivated, with the ability to work well with others.
- Need to be IT literate with a full UK driving licence.
- You will undergo a comprehensive training programme to teach you everything you need to know to become a Product Genius.
- This is not a sales position and no previous automotive experience or knowledge is required.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with this fantastic brand.
Hours of work are 45 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7 between the business hours of 8.30 am to 6.00 pm Monday to Saturday and 11.00 am to 4.00 pm Sundays.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary of dependent on experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52842052 / INDHP