We are working on behalf of Lloyd Motor Group to fill this vacancy. This position is based in Colne.
Lloyd Motor Group is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Lloyd Motor Group currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Parts Advisor to join the busy team at our BMW retailer, Colne.
In the Parts Department, your duties will include:
- To serve and issue stock to both internal and external customers ensuring the parts department standards are met.
- To receive, correctly identify and warehouse incoming stock and to advise management if stock is low.
- Ensuring best practice housekeeping standards are kept for both stores and retail section of the Parts Department.
- Ensuring promotions and practices produced by the Aftersales Manager are promoted when speaking to customers.
- To participate in the annual formal stock check.
The ideal Parts Advisor will have the following skills and experiences:
- Good head for numbers / remembering codes
- Motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service.
- Enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the department.
- Customer relations experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be well presented.
- Must be IT literate, and a working knowledge of Kerridge would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the motor industry is desirable.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday between the core business hours of 8.30 am to 6.00 pm and Saturdays on a rota basis.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary of dependent on experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52842051 / INDHP
Apply for Parts Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly