Sales Engineer (Field Based)
Sales Engineer (Nationwide)
Nationwide opportunity covering South East & North East region
£30k + excellent bonus scheme + company car + company phone + tablet
Our client is one of the UKs’ premier manufacturers of bespoke protective cases. They offer a full design service, with each case providing a precise fit and an engineered level of protection. They have identified an opportunity for an experienced Field Sales Engineer to join their growing business to cover the North East and South East customer base.
Reporting to the General Manager as Field Sales Engineer you will develop sustainable new business accounts within the designate sales territory.
The role is very much customer facing and so it is vital to understand the full product requirements of the customer along with the purchasing drivers as key elements to delivering complete customer satisfaction.
The right candidate will be capable of operating autonomously whilst remaining a key member of a technically capable and commercially aware team with a proven track record of providing innovation in design, quality in manufacture and customer-first service levels.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will hold the relevant skills and experience to thrive within this role, including;
• Experience within a similar role and proven track record in selling technical products into high value industries
• Strong communication skills at all levels and ability to build lasting customer relationships
• Able to work both individually and as part of a team
• Confident, enthusiastic, self-motivated, determined
• Excellent new business development and negotiation skills
• The ability to close sales on high value opportunities
• Strong priority planning and time management experience
• Willing to accept ownership of an existing sales area and responsibility for new business
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Field Sales Engineer role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.