Konecranes UK Ltd has a unique opportunity available for a Project Manager to join the team in Andover. The role is a full time, 6 month contract offering a competitive salary.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. Regardless of your lifting needs, Konecranes is committed to providing you with lifting equipment and services that increase the value and effectiveness of your business. A Project Manager is required in the Andover Service Branch. The position will report to the Branch Manager.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the:
- Project management of the following: Retrofits, Modernizations, Outages, difficult jobs
- Estimating (Assist in retrofits, project and/or incomplete repair Recommendations)
- Requisitioning: (Trigger the need for purchasing of equipment, components)
- Field Supervision of service technicians.
Skills & Experience required by the Project Manager:
- Engineering background
- Enthusiasm, high motivation and self-reliance
- Commercial acumen
- Well organised
- Computer literacy
- Must be dependable and willing to work additional hours, as required
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th October 2016
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses as our Project Manager.