Customer Service Telephone Advisor
Alliance Surgical has a membership of approximately 1500 Senior NHS Consultants and is the largest independent group of its kind. It is fast paced, dynamic organisation, ranked amongst the fastest growing companies in Britain in 2009 and again in 2010. The company delivers specialist care to private and NHS patients throughout the UK and is an influential force in UK Healthcare. This is an excellent opportunity to join the company at a time of planned change and exponential growth.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Treatment Authorisation Team Advisor to join this expanding company.
As a Treatment Authorisation Team Advisor, your duties will include:
- To liaise with patients’ insurers to ensure further treatment is authorised within the terms and conditions of their policy- rearranging if necessary and obtaining any further information that is required to facilitate authorisation.
- To make outbound calls to patients / secretaries / consultants following their initial consultation to ensure it went ahead and to ensure as to whether any further treatments are required.
- To drive the company’s daily invoicing total through liaising daily with secretaries and consultants regarding treatment and general queries surrounding their patients, building and maintain relationships where necessary.
- To be responsible for all incoming e-mails to the team inbox on a dedicated day and action them accordingly.
- Act on any correspondence received into your personal inbox from consultants / secretaries / insurers effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain the CRM database, ensuring it is updated accurately at all times.
- Answer all inbound calls to the main Alliance Surgical telephone number and deal or distribute them accordingly.
An ideal Treatment Authorisation Team Advisor will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrative customer service experience or experience of working in a similar role
- Previous experience within the private healthcare sector is preferred
- Confident telephone manner and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to deliver high levels of productivity, whilst working to tight deadlines
- Flexible approach to working hours in order to meet business needs and requirements.
In return, you will receive a salary of £19,000 per annum.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52852862 / INDLP