Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Finance Administrator who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding team based Rotherham. They are offering the successful Finance Administrator a competitive salary of £17,500 per annum.
Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies.
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Key Responsibilities as their Finance Administrator:
- Entering purchase invoices onto a log and importing into sage
- Scanning and filing various documents into relevant folders
- Maintaining proof of delivery log and chasing up missing information
- Ensure filing is accurate and up to date
- Other finance duties as required within a busy small team
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Finance Administrator:
- Computer Literate
- Working knowledge of Sage Accounts software
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Packages, i.e. Excel, Word etc.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Finance Administrator please click ‘Apply’ now!
Apply for Finance Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly