Job Elements: -
• Working a 3 shift pattern (AM, PM and Nights) Monday to Friday
• Reporting to the departmental manager, you will provide production support and perform planned maintenance of highly automated plant and equipment to minimize production downtime.
The ideal candidate will have:
Essential Criteria: -
• You will be a time served mechanical and/or electrical technician with 2-3 years post apprenticeship experience and have worked in a high speed environment.
• Ability to diagnose and rectify problems quickly and efficiently
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
• Work to planned maintenance systems and schedules
• Basic knowledge of electrical systems
• Basic PLC knowledge
• Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
• Work well under pressure