G2S Group Ltd have an opportunity for a self employed Window Installer to join our team covering the Southwest including Swindon, Melksham, Salisbury, Southampton and Bristol. We are offering a competitive rate of pay and will provided you with excellent training. It is at this exciting time of rapid expansion, that we are looking for several Window Installers to join our team.
The G2S Group have a wealth of experience installing double glazing products such as windows, doors, conservatories and more across the South of England. Since 1999, we’ve installed home improvements as far as, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Somerset, Dorset, Hampshire, Berkshire, Gloucestershire and South Wales – growing our reputation as the home improvement specialists.
G2S has grown from humble beginnings to a 50 strong team of industry experts. Our team now consists of dedicated surveyors, sales advisors, support staff and fitters, so we can manage installations from the first screw, right through to aftercare services. The G2S Group has shown progressive growth throughout the South of England during the past 5 years, and we are increasing our work force in all our showroom areas.
As a Window Installer you will be a crucial part of our company, they often have the main and final contact with a client. A good window poorly fitted is worse than a bad window well fitted. The G2S Group demand exceptionally high standards of workmanship, and recognize the value of this highly skilled trade.
Key Responsibilities of our Window Installer:
- Installing new or replacement windows and doors, working mainly with upvc products
- Using various hand and power tools to remove old windows
- Fixing the product to the exacting standards and specifications of the G2S Group to ensure a perfect finish
- Ensuring that a clean and tidy working environment is upheld at all times
- Achieving 100% customer satisfaction.
Window Installer Qualities and Experience:
- A good proven record of previous window installations
- A methodical and thorough approach to work
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to problem solve
- An ability to juggle tasks, prioritize work and stay calm under pressure
- A great team player with good communication skills
- A desire to show initiative
- Be assertive, honest and reliable
- A full driving licence is essential
- You will be physically fit and motivated with a strong work ethic, and you will be reliable and turn up to work every day!
Window Installer Working Hours
7.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday with some flexibility (job and finish).
We have many exciting opportunities within our business please visit our website should you wish to find out more.
G2S’ success is built on our fantastic team of surveyors, designers, fitters and administrative assistants. If you think you can enhance our growing team as a Window Installer please click ‘Apply’ today!
References must be provided.
Apply for Window Installer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly