Customer Service Advisor
Jani-King has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join the team based in Weybridge. You will initially be on a 6 month contract with the potential for the role to become permanent. We are offering a highly competitive salary of £18,000 - £25,000 pro rata plus benefits.
Main Duties as our Customer Service Advisor
- Monthly outgoing Service calls to customers. Logging any complaints / Issues onto Intranet system.
- React to and resolve all customer issues in accordance with procedures.
- Liaise with Franchisees and the franchisee network in the region to ensure that all customer complaints are resolved.
- As our Customer Service Advisor you will liaise with Operations managers to ensure that cancellation threats are saved.
- Collate monthly service evaluation forms and enter into the intranet system. Producing reports for Franchisees and Operation Managers.
- Managing the start-up of new accounts – ordering chemicals / equipment uniforms / Start up welcome packs and letters to customers.
The Ideal Customer Service Advisor
The candidates will ideally have experience in a direct customer services / sales focused position, preferably over the telephone.
Although, general Customer Service or Telesales experience is not necessary, it is naturally an advantage.
As this is a telephone based position it is absolutely essential to have excellent spoken English and solid, confident communication skills.
Working Hours as our Customer Service Advisor are 9am – 3pm 5 days per week
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Customer Service Advisor then please click ‘apply’ now!
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly