Business Development Manager
Our client is looking to welcome a Business Development Manager to join their site in Newbury. As a dynamic and growing MSP, our client has new opportunities for Sales, Profit and Money Making focused individuals looking to move their career onto the next level and is therefore looking for a knowledgeable, skilled and experienced New Business Development Manager to join their busy and buzzing Sales Accounts Team in Newbury.
Your primary responsibilities will be for promoting and selling our client’s IT services and solutions to potential customers over the telephone and during sales meetings as well as manage all future account requests for the customers. You will be a highly motivated individual who thrives in a target driven environment.
Your role will be mainly to identify new customer accounts, to call and make appointments, meetings, to arrange and carry out sales pitches and manage the on-going client account activity. Identify sellable and reachable markets, tailor scripts to fit the relevant pitch to be placed to the market/industry/product chosen and place call out days to go to market to create new business.
This opportunity is perfect for the person looking to prove themselves within a fast growing, yet established technology focused Managed Service Provider.
The role is highly rewarding and involves working closely with clients and peers in order to deliver a fantastic managed service and IT business solution. If you enjoy the understanding and being ahead of the game with technology and feel that you possess the professional, logical technical sales skills required to perform in a fast paced sales role; this is the job for you.
- Have telesales experience preferably in an IT background, although candidates with telesales experience from other sectors will be considered.
- Have a friendly and approachable telephone manner, demonstrating excellent relationship building skills with customers,
- Take responsibility for scheduling and performing sales pitches, tailoring telephone scripts to fit the approach to market and customer/industry- your chosen target.
- Have a structured and organised approach to your work
- Respond to all client request in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare quotations and proposals in line with client requirements
- Follow in house sales and purchase order procedures
- Accurately record all customer requests and correspondence within our CRM database
- Develop and maintain client and supplier relationships
- Identify product and technological solutions and pricing to meet customers’ needs
- Have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Have a good understanding of MS Word, Excel & MS Outlook software
- Able to multi-task
- Keen at problem solving
- Experienced with IT and have an understanding of technology requirements within the SME Sector.
Full product and internal system training will be provided to support your development and to achieve your sales targets will be given at our head office in Newbury.
The role will require a Full UK Driving Licence and use of own vehicle.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous basic salary, annual leave entitlement and performance related bonuses.
This is a chance to work with a successfully growing organisation so, if you have what it takes to become their latest Business Development Manager in Newbury then please apply now.