Assistant Nursery Manager
Exciting Opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our team at Peatmoor Busy Bees!
Post: Assistant Nursery Manager
Location: Busy Bees at Peatmorr, Peatmoor Village Centre, Shearwood Road, Peatmoor, Swindon, SN5 5DJ
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £19,136 - £24,752
Swindon Peatmoor is a two storey purpose built building with a home from home environment offering the warmest of welcomes. We have staff who bring their own children to the nursery and long serving staff who are passionate and dedicated to providing the best possible childcare, leaving parents happy and reassured.
An exciting opportunity has arisen. We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional Assistant Nursery Manager, who has the ability to work in a busy environment, lead and train team members and taking responsibility for the setting in the Manager’s absence.
We offer the Assistant Nursery Manager a package which reflects how much we value our Nursery staff, these are as follows:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognisable qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
You are invited to join our very successful and happy nursery team.
For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare careers page.
Please contact us, we look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Assistant Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly