School ICT Technician wanted
School ICT Technician
Autumn term is underway and Randstad Education has the perfect opportunity!! Our client, a school in Hackney is seeking an ICT Technician. This positon is an immediate start, and is long term to cover sickness.
Are you a graduate or have an A level (or equivalent) ICT qualification? Or do you have previous experience within this field? If the answer is yes, then please APPLY online now. If not, but you know someone who is looking for a position like this, please refer them to Randstad Education.
- Oversee the network and server
- Ensure data is backed up regularly
- Provide IT support to computer users within the organisation
- Trouble shooting of IT problems
- Liaising with external support agencies
- Oversee file management on centralised systems
- Induct new staff on IT systems
- Keep website updated
- Maintain inventory records
Skills and attributes:
- Previous school based experience is vital
- A'Level or equivalent ICT qualification is essential
- Sound knowledge of SIMS
- Sound knowledge and experience of network systems and their maintenance
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- To have good organisational skills.
- To be able to work well individually, as well as a team.
Did you know that Randstad Education is one of the leading education recruitment agencies within London? We offer competitive rates, and provide outstanding service. If you are interested in this role, then please apply online now!!
We look forward to hearing from you.