Our client has a vacancy for an Experienced Accounts Assistant / Administrator. Working as part of a small friendly team based in Devon, you will have responsibility for the following:
• Processing invoices both sales and purchase ledgers.
• Raising sales invoices from our client’s bespoke database package.
• Answering telephones.
• Reconciliation of company credit card.
• Credit Control.
• Writing memos and letters.
• Assisting with other areas of a busy office as directed.
As Accounts Assistant / Administrator you will need to be friendly, conscientious and accurate. Experience of working in an accounts department is essential, although training will be provided where required. You will however need the following skills and experience:
• Good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets including formatting and formulas.
• Good level of literacy.
• Experience of working within an accounts department.
• Conscientious with a helpful attitude.
• Accurate and a good head for figures.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• Experience of sage line 50 accounts.
They feel the right candidate will be able to grow this position significantly as the business grows.
Salary: £16k - £18k Depending on Experience
Please apply online for the Accounts Assistant position with your current CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for the Accounts Assistant role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.