Year 1 Teacher
KS1 Teacher (year 1)
October 2016 - February 2017
Are you an enthusiastic teacher with a a real spark for developing childrens learning? Are you looking for a new challenge? I want to hear from you!
The School is based in the South Bradford area and is a larger than average Primary school with a high number of EAL students. They are looking for someone with a desire to make a difference to children with a wide range of backgrounds and abilities, who need caring and skilled practitioners to ensure they achieve their full potential.
You will have the following attributes:
* the resilience to work in a challenging but rewarding profession
* experience of working in a varied school setting
* the ability to build solid relationships with students, families and staff
* knowledge of the increased expectations and new curriculum
* the ability to use your own initiative and manage time effectively
* the ability to plan and deliver an aspiring curriculum
* a passion for developing children's learning.
Applicants will be required to have QTS in order to apply, NQTs are also urged to apply for this role.
All applicants with be expected to have aDBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new one in line with our safer recruitment.
If you feel you meet the above requirements please do apply here with an updated CV and I will be in touch shortly.
Apply for Year 1 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly