REGIONAL MANAGER VACANCY
As a Regional Manager for this electronic retail group, which has been established for over 20 years, you will work remotely across a store portfolio of up to 6 stores within the Southampton and surrounding areas. Your primary focus will be to assist us to achieve our goals and objectives. This will be achieved by your ability to develop, coach and lead your store management teams to achieve sales performance targets and best operating standards. A consistent focus on improving commercial awareness, customer service and operational excellence within your region will be a key focus.
We are looking for a Regional Manager who has
• A proven successful track record being a Regional Manager for a minimum of 12 months
• Be able to lead a team and drive the business forward with new and innovative ideas.
• To be able to deliver best operating practices across your region
• Self -motivated and decisive with commercial decisions, with an ability to think outside the box.
• Ability to work under pressure and achieve agreed financial targets
• Not afraid to use a hands on approach
• Excellent leadership and organisational skills are required as is an adaptable management style
• An enthusiastic and proactive approach to work is essential, and an ability to deal with and manage change effectively
• To protect the company’s best interests at all times
• Full DRIVING LICENSE IS REQUIRED