To provide an efficient help desk function in respect to all facilities related matter across the campuses.
- To be the first point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders, including staff, students, visitors and contractors
- To fully participate with the helpdesk rota ensuring that all facilities matters are dealt with during core hours (08:00-17:00)
- Ensure that all reactive maintenance requests are prioritised and subsequently dealt with in a timely manner and inputted onto the TABS database and assigned to an internal maintenance department or to an external contractor in line with budgetary constraints and FRAP procedures
- Provide administrative support with respect to all facilities related duties including departmental recharges, internal and external bookings, invoice processing, ordering various equipment and other administrative duties when requested.
- To assist the Operations manager in managing the delivery of planned maintenance programmes across the main campuses including organising, coordinating and checking works are completed satisfactorily
- To assist with projects when required
- To assist the Operations Manager, Security and Estates Manager and Facilities manager when required
- Comply with the Colleges health and Safety policy within the ambit of the post, advising line management of any breaches of H&S as soon as possible
- Work to promote the College's Equal Opportunities Policy
- To apply the College's Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy and practices
- To undertake such other associated duties as may be required by or on behalf of Colchester Institute, provided that these are consistent with the nature of the post and the conditions of service.
This job description is current as the date shown. It may be amended in any way following consultation with the post holder to take account of changes or anticipated changes in the organisation or management of Colchester Institute.
When applying for this role, please reference AoC Jobs as your application source when asked.