£27-32k dependent on experience
Our client is an established group of manufacturing/retail companies operating from multi sites throughout the North of England. Their business is committed to delivering high quality installations and customer service. Our client supply and fit PVC and aluminium Windows and doors, conservatories and roofline products.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for an experienced shift manager to join their existing team.
Job Responsibilities, but not limited to:-
- Actively work to reduce costs
- Production management experience in PVC would be an advantage but not essential
- Be able to host meetings with teams of all levels
- Drive new projects and sustain
- Capable of chairing a disciplinary
- Monitor weekly/daily measures and improves work processes
- Oversee the team to ensure operational activity is effectively managed and be responsible for employee engagement and KPI performance on shift
- Health & Safety qualification – IOSHH
- Management qualification
- PC ability (Excel)
- 5’S would be an advantage
- Lean management would be an advantage
- Extensive experience in managing a team within warehousing or logistics
- A flexible and forward thinking style, with the ability to implement your own ideas that will improve the performance across the site
The right person must be driven to succeed and be able to manage a team with the ability to coach and mentor their team but challenge when necessary.
If you feel that your skills and experience match the role criteria then please send your cv by return.