Support Worker / Care Assistant
Job Title –Support Worker / Care Assistant
Salary - £8.00 - £10.50 per hour
Location – Camden, Kings Cross, Hampstead, Kentish Town, Highgate, Kilburn, Cricklewood (London)
Hours of Work - Flexible
At Bluebird Care Camden & Hampstead we are renowned for the high standards of care and support we provide people living in across the borough of Camden.
We are known locally for our consistency and that we focus on being respectful, dignified and encourage
independence where possible
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Assistant / Support Worker to join our team.
We have various shifts available both part time and full time, successful applicants will receive a form for them to state their availability.
The Ideal candidate will:
• Have a caring and empathetic nature
• The ability to adapt to different situations
• A willingness to learn
• Use common sense and compassion whilst delivery care
• Be honest and reliable
Experience is advantageous but not essential, however clear spoken English is very important.
There are many benefits of joining Bluebird Care Camden & Hampstead:
• A true local provider of care, always close at hand to offer support
• Recognised and accredited induction training
• On-going developments and training throughout your careers here at Bluebird Care
• Study towards your QCF level 2/3 in Health &Social Care, mental health, dementia and more
• Participate in interactive dementia training
• Literacy lessons
• Travel or fuel allowance
• Flexible hours
• Opportunity for career progression and management training
You will be part of a growing team that is dedicated to making a positive difference to our customer’s lives.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please press “apply now” with an updated CV