Database and Communications Specialist - Haymarket Media Group - VWG
1 day left
- Full Time
Haymarket Network is looking for a bright, motivated data analyst to manage databases, engagement data and electronic communications for a major client.
The successful candidate will join a Haymarket Network team based in the client's offices in Milton Keynes and must be an organised self-starter with painstaking attention to detail and excellent networking skills.
We're looking for someone with exceptional Excel skills who can play an important role in re-launching our client's database, with a particular focus on reporting and analysis. The right person will work with web development, editorial and client to help design and maintain the next generation of our client's database.
You'll need to hit the ground running with our current data setup, and work up proposals for how you'd change it. You'll then work with the wider team to deliver a data solution, and use the data to deliver deeper analysis and inform the strategy of the wider team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing the clients's central retailer database (CRD)
• Ensure new/existing identity details are captured correctly in all databases
• Creating quarterly data check sheets and sending out to retailers
• Managing day-to-day database updates
• Responsible for data extracts, weekly updates, reports and contact sheets
• Working closely with colleagues to assess, design and implement improvements to current processes
• Managing contacts and mailing lists for client's e-comms
• Updating e-comm contact information
• Building and sending e-comms
• Regular tracking of e-comm success rate , open rates, click-throughs
• Being the first point of contact for queries
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have:
• Experience using or managing databases/manipulating data(essential)
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and experience
• Good Microsoft Access skills and experience
• Previous experience in a data management role
• Experience in building and designing databases
• Exceptional attention to detail and be an analytical individual
• The ability to send literate and professional email