Recovery Worker - Mental Health Charity
3 days left
- Part Time
This is an exciting opportunity for a Recovery Worker to support individuals to gain and maintain mental wellbeing through social and structured wellbeing interventions.
Based in Ampthill
£15,738.32pa pro rata (£3,828.24pa actual salary)
Part-time, 9.0 hours per week; worked on Tuesdays (6.5 hours) and Wednesdays (2.5 hours)
- Must have experience of working in a small service within a wider organisation, including delivering a service against performance targets.
- Desirable to have experience of using a dedicated database/system for recording of and reporting service data.
- Desirable to have experience of working with, coordinating and supporting volunteers.
Skills, abilities and knowledge required:
- Must be able to establish and maintain constructive working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Desirable to have knowledge of local community activities and leisure facilities.
- Must have the ability to promote a service.
- Must have good IT skills (MS Outlook, Word and Excel and internet).
- Must have good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Must have good communication, motivational and negotiation skills.
- Must have a valid driving licence and access to a car for work.
- Must have an understanding the wellbeing needs of and working with people with mental health needs, including those from culturally diverse communities.
- Desirable to be able to carry out assessments.
Qualifications and training required:
- Desirable to have a Level 3 Social Care or equivalent qualification.
Closedown for applications: 10am on Monday 24th October 2016
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the button to be directed to our website to download the information pack and application form.
Mind is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.