Playgroup Support Administrator
3 days left
- Part Time
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, efficient and friendly person to join our team. You will be the first point of contact for parents and visitors and you will be required to perform a varied range of administrative tasks.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualities to join our team:
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Financial knowledge/experience
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise a busy workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner and ability to interact with parents, professionals and children
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative and to support the team
- To attend team meetings which are outside of normal working hours
- Professional, calm and friendly approach
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Educational background not required as full training will be given.
Please click the apply button to request an application form
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.