General Manager - Hendersons Relish, Sheffield
Salary and package negotiable.
We are looking to replace our retiring General Manager and require someone with good experience of all operational aspects of a FMCG business including sales, marketing and production.
Our company's family values have been developed through 100 years of involvement and we look to build on these along with the passion felt by our customers towards our heritage relish.
Please apply by e-mail stating your reasons why you are the person to take on this challenge along with your CV.
- To oversee the general management of the business.
- Visit, maintain and prospect customers to increase sales.
- Interact with our fan base.
- Oversee and maintain our quality accreditation.
- Plan production and stock control of ingredients and finished product.
- Oversee administration, purchasing, logistics
- Develop marketing plans to generate interest and sales.
- Develop the business in conjunction with the owners.
- Identify and implement agreed projects.
- Hands on approach with good people management and communication skills
- Passion for Hendersons Relish
- Highly motivated Self-starter with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Conscientious Multi tasker who can focus on high standards and cost control.
- Have the ability to think and act objectively
- Have a general knowledge of budgets and accounts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point.
Please apply by e- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief reason of why believe this post ideal for you and a copy of your current CV.
Closing Date: Monday 31st October