This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career as an Alarm Electrician.
A new Portsmouth based company is looking for an Alarm Electrician to join them in this exciting new role.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Install alarm systems according to the client needs and wants.
- Maintenance and servicing of the alarms as and when required.
- To be flexible with the working patterns as and when required.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- All work to be carried out to the current standards.
Knowledge, skills and experience;
- Experience in the alarms industry is essential.
- Must be able to work at height is essential.
- Experience of installing alarms is essential
- Experience in using different alarms is desirable.
Salary and Benefits;
- Salary depending on experience.
- Full Time - 0700hrs - 1630hrs.
- Permanent position.
- Company Van, fuel card (Work use only) & Mobile.
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays.
- Government Pension scheme in place.
- Overtime as and when required by the Company.
Please click the apply button to email your CV