Apprentice - Hardings
2 days left
- Full Time
TO INTERVIEW MONDAY 7TH NOVEMBER 2016.
- To carry out preparation and service of food and beverages to a high standard.
- Support the development of menu's for the Commercial Services.
- Regularly update and ensure full implementation of the booking, ordering, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Promote the facilities and services the Commercial Services offer to maximise clientele in order to increase financial contributions and raise company profile.
- Ensure high levels of customer service are delivered and maintained to all customers.
- Monitoring and reporting customer feedback and implement continuous improvements.
- Support colleagues to ensure the efficient running of the Commercial Services.
- Ensure linen and all laundry is clean, ironed and orderly to provide an efficient service.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained to comply with all health, safety and hygiene regulations.
- Promote all aspects of Aylesbury College business.
- Act as an ambassador driving continuous improvements.
12. To enrol on the appropriate Apprenticeship framework and complete within the time