Internal Sales | Telesales | Appointment Setter | Part Time
- Part Time
Are you looking for a Part Time Sales role that fits around the hours that you have available?
Something to really get your teeth into, with the potential to earn great commission?
What about if it was with a great team delivering a world-class product and service too?
Well if this is what you are looking for, and you genuinely have all the best telephone sales qualities to be a superstar, then we want to hear from you.
We have a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced sales environment with a best in class recruitment service. The opportunity to earn well is a given and every member of the team has the opportunity to develop a career within the organisation.
We have 2 immediate openings.
The Role: Part-time internal sales | Telesales | Telemarketer | Appointment Setter
(Up to 35 Hours per week (min 20) between 9am and 5pm to suit you)
You will be using qualified data and leads to call HR professionals and business owners to set up appointments for a demonstration of our award-winning online recruitment service.
We work in a fast-paced energised environment that is highly rewarding and have massive growth plans for 2016 and beyond.
As one of the sales team, you will be speaking to potential clients, building relationships and booking demonstrations.
Day to day elements of this role include:
- Introducing the benefits of the service and conducting a mini fact find
- Logging calls & call-backs using our in-house system.
- Customer service calls and follow ups.
- Testing yourself against weekly KPIs and Targets.
- Working with management to establish best practice and to provide feedback that will potentially lead to future developments of the service.
What are we offering in return? A generous hourly rate plus a realistic commission structure and a genuine career road map.
You will be working in and around dynamic people, with an award winning product, in a pleasant, professional, yet vibrant office.
In order to apply, please send us your CV in the first instance.
Sales | Telesales | Telemarketing | Appointment Setting | Milton Keynes
Additional Salary Information:
Generous Commission and Bonus payments and Flex hours to suit you
- Previous telephone sales, or telephone based customer service experience
- Proven track record in a sales or appointment setting role
- Excellent communication skills required
- Good commercial awareness
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and hard working
- A confident team player, with an efficient and proactive approach
- Previous experience of working in a small team
- Smart appearance and professional attitude.
- GCSE's Grade C or above in Maths & English.
- PC experience with MS Office and use of a CRM system.
We are an award-winning, dynamic and innovative company, which is highly respected within the online recruitment industry.
We are a fast growing start-up business, with an amazing product that is outperforming all the competition.
We are supported by an outstanding management team, with over 50 years of recruitment experience.