Registered Nurses (RMN, RNLD)
We are looking for qualified Registered Nurses (RMN, RNLD) close to Bedford, Bedfordshire, to join our client, a leading independent provider of Rehabilitation, Residential and Supported Living services for people with Autism, Learning Disabilities and Mental Health Needs. You will be joining a provider who have won awards for their specialist care provision.
As a qualified Registered Nurse (RMN, RNLD) with an active pin you will be passionate about high standards of care and be an integral part of the Nursing Team. You will be supporting your patients, helping them rebuild their lives and help them transition to appropriate services, ideally reintegrating them into a community setting.
As Registered Nurse (RMN, RNLD) your duties will include:
- To co-ordinate and provide the care and treatment of an identified group of people without direct supervision.
- To assist in the management and organisation of work as required.
- Take responsibility for the development of practice and the delivery of evidence based practice, ensuring that it supports and reflects service user needs and professional guidance.
- To formulate and maintain care plans for each individual patient.
- Administer Medication to residents as per prescription and maintain medication records.
- Providing care and support to the highest level and adapted to each individual's needs.
- Following individual care plans carefully ensuring contact is friendly, polite, warm and supportive whilst maintaining dignity.
What are the benefits?
- £32k - £34k per annum + Bonus
- NMC Pin fees met annually
- 32 days Annual Leave
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in applying for this Registered Nurse position or you would like to hear more about our Nursing vacancies, please click on apply.