Customer Account Advisor
Are you looking for an office based customer service role?
An award winning company situated in central Harrogate are recruiting for Customer Account Advisors to join their established team on a permanent basis.
This department is made up of a team of experience customer service professionals who are dedicated to applications, payment processing and providing assistance to customers with their account queries. As a Customer Service Advisor you will handle incoming and outgoing calls to customers relating to their account agreement.
The key responsibilities;
- Managing inbound/ outbound calls to our client's customers to confirm their agreement and financial details, offering support and addressing any concerns.
- Completion of assessments to verify customer situation
- Processing of applications received from their clients
- Validation of customer details, confirmation of employment and personal details and processing of necessary paperwork
- Communication of application decisions to the consumer and their clients
- Analysis/ reconciliation of customer agreements to ensure financial situation is correct
- Completion of customer correspondence, processing and issuing any customer related paperwork following internal procedures
- Providing copies of statements and issuing when necessary collection/ default letters
- Managing inbound/ outbound calls from 3rd parties following necessary data protection
- Processing customer payments
- Negotiating temporary arrangements with customers
- Managing inbound post and emails
- Input into team procedures and progress and attend team meetings
The Customer Account Advisors typically come from a customer service/ call centre background. Our client is looking for someone who will be passionate about delivering exceptional customer experience, possesses a professional telephone manner and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Key knowledge and skills required;
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages e.g. Word and Excel
- First class communicator with excellent telephone skills
- Able to prioritise workload
- Self-motivated and work well within a team
The successful individual will be required and able to work a varying shift pattern on a rota basis which will include:
- 8.00am to 4.30pm
- 9.00 to 9.30am
- 11.30 to 8.00pm
The salary is £15,000 - £18,000 per annum, depending on experience. This company offer a fantastic benefits package.