Personal/Administration Assistant to the Management
CSA Global is a privately owned consulting company that provides multi-disciplinary services including geological, data, mining and management services to the Global Mining Industry from its offices in Australia, Canada, and the UK, a network of Associates and regional presence throughout the globe. The company has been operating for over 30 years and engages with clients worldwide covering all stages of the exploration and mining cycle. CSA Global (UK) Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the parent company, operates out of offices in Horsham, UK with regional focus in Europe, the CIS and Africa with strong collaboration and integration with our global team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role of Personal/Administration Assistant is to provide management with administrative support.
- Delegated management administration tasks
- Back-office support to staff (10 staff members)
- Reception duties
- Organisation of staff travel
- Document control
- Maintaining Project Management systems and procedures
- Diary management
- Organisation of meetings and support to Business Development and Marketing activities
- Significant e-mail communication with other regional offices is expected (integration).
Training, specific to the business will be provided.
Please click the apply button to email your CV