3 days left
- Full Time
35 hours per week
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with an excellent knowledge of SAGE to administer all financial services within the company HR and personnel
To administrate all financial services within the company HR and personnel
Purpose of the Post:
To carry out the administration and financial services
All staff are expected to be flexible to ensure the most effective organisation and delivery of General tasks are varied from time to time to take into account the changing nature of the business and demands made upon it. Such changes are a normal part of the post and, as such, does not constitute a change to the general job description.
- To carry out the provision of an efficient and effective clerical support service for the business office and staff.
- To take a lead role in the development and maintenance of record/information systems.
- To provide typing, filing, printing, photocopying, cash handling and telephone duties as required and to deal with outgoing post and ensure its safe delivery to the Post Office/Bank.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- To undertake reception duties when required.
- To produce and respond to a high volume of correspondence.
- To manage complex administration procedures.
- Undertaking research and obtaining information to inform decisions.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues as part of a professional team, and carrying out roles effectively, knowing when to seek help and advice from colleagues.
- Working within office policies and procedures and being aware of legislation relevant to personal role and responsibility.
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with customer and staff.
- Take a lead role in the development and maintenance of record information systems.
- Provide data and reports as required.
- Have an excellent knowledge of Sage systems.
- Vat Returns-Staff wages-Pensions.
- Provide administrative support to members of the Senior Management Team.
- To keep training up to date with all office staff.
- To adhere to all policies and procedures within the Office.
To request an application pack please send a large SAE to June Kerry, Compass Community Transport, 11-12 Sandmere Road, Leechmere Industrial Estate, Sunderland, SR2 9TP
Closing date: 13:00 on Wednesday 26th October