Female Home Care Assistants & Companions - Car Drivers Essential!
Our client is seeking Female Volunteer Befriender & Companions in Wetherby, North Leeds including Linton, Collingham, Boston Spa, East Keswick and Bardsey, Harehills, Oakwood, Roundhay, Scarcroft, Thorner, Whinmoor, Adel, Bramhope, Cookridge, Eccup, Holt Park, Lawnswood, Tinshill, Weetwood, West Park and surrounding area.
An award winning provider our client specialises in consistent, bespoke, quality companionship lead service to private clients in their own homes. With a minimum of one-hour visits they believe this enables relationship to be central to the support they provide.
Would you like a job where you can really make a difference to someone's life?
Hours of Work & Pay Rates
We currently have part time vacancies including early mornings, mornings, lunch times, evenings and weekends. Even if you are only looking for a few hours a week they would love to hear from you. This position will involve supporting clients with a range of activities in and around their home plus out in the community.
£8.40-£9.40 per hour, plus mileage allowance.
Do you have hours available around our busy times?
- Early mornings/mornings - help prepare breakfast & support with morning routine.
- Lunch times - to help prepare meals or to take clients out.
- Evenings - to help prepare meals & assist with bedtime routine.
- Weekends but not every weekend (even if you are just free for an hour or two)
Why work for us as a Volunteer, Befriender or Companion?
- This is an amazingly rewarding job!
- Our clients enjoy the relationship they build with their Companion/Befriender
- To be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about High Quality Companionship.
- You will have regular client/clients and will work locally, keeping travelling to a minimum and enabling continuity for our customers.
- Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Ongoing support and full training provided.
Do I meet the essential criteria?
- Are you passionate, have time to spare and want to make a difference to someone's life?
- Could you offer our clients companionship and support without taking away their dignity?
- Do you have a good work ethic?
- Are you naturally caring and dependable?
- High standard of spoken and written English?
- Willing to undertake a DBS check?
- Willing to partake in training courses?
- Being a driver is essential as some of our clients need assistance with errands and appointments and going out into the community.
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about the vacancy please click on apply. If you meet the above criteria will contact you and give you further information about the position. We always treat applications in the strictest of confidence.
Health and Social Care Jobs are an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance there is a Genuine Occupational Requirement to recruit female Personal Home Care Assistants.