Administrators x2 (Part Time) - Mental Health Charity
This is an exciting opportunity for Administrators to provide administrative and practical support to the Milton Keynes Wellbeing Centre function.
Based in Milton Keynes
£15,738.32pa pro rata
Part-time, 20.0 hours per week
£8,507.20pa actual salary
Hours: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (5.0 hours per day)
Part-time, 10.0 hours per week
£4,253.60pa actual salary
Hours: Wednesdays and Fridays (5.0 hours per day)
- Working in a busy office environment in a multi-skilled and varied role.
- Working with and supporting the work of management and colleagues.
- Dealing with staff, volunteers, external contractors and the general public.
- Using databases and systems for data collection, maintenance, interpretation and reporting.
Skills, abilities and knowledge required:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication, organisational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Note taking and producing quality documents.
- Good IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, internet, databases and reporting systems).
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
Qualifications and training required:
- Good standard of education with as minimum equivalent of 5 GCSEs A-C, preferably including English and Maths.
Closedown for applications: 10am on Monday 24 October 2016
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the button to be directed to our website to download the information pack and application form.
Mind is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.