Oracle EBS System Analyst
Oracle EBS System Analyst
Department / Function: Technology ~ Technology
Location: Manchester (Chadderton)
Hours: Mon-Fri, Full-time
Salary: £53,000 - £57,000 plus bonus and benefits
A market leader in the betting and gaming sector is looking for an Oracle EBS Systems Analyst to join its Chadderton (Manchester) based IT team. Reporting into the Data and Development Manager, you will be responsible for the support and development of a wide range of application modules, including Oracle based custom applications. The position is suited to somebody who has extensive knowledge of Oracle Applications version 11.5.10.
Support and maintenance of the following Oracle applications:
* Financials: GL/AP/AR/FA/CM.
* Supply Chain: PO/INV/BOM/OM/MRP/WIP/CST/ENG/PLM/PIM/ASCP.
* iSupplier and iProcurement.
* Administering concurrent programs.
* Administering Users and responsibilities.
* Problem solving and fault finding.
* To act as technical expert for the above applications.
* Create data migration scripts to transfer data from 11.5.10 to R12.
* To liaise with IT infrastructure services, in support of applications maintenance and development activities.
* To liaise and work closely with both the UK and US project team resources for the Oracle R12 EBS migration.
* To ensure SOX audit requirements are met and maintained in relation to the Oracle System.
* Ensure that Change Management processes are followed.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Experience of Oracle 10g and 12c database in relation to the modules used:
* Oracle Table structures and joins for the associated applications.
* SQL and PL/SQL.
* Oracle Developer reports.
* Oracle workflow.
* Caosys developer tools.
* Knowledge of development tools.
* Understanding Oracle application API interfaces.
* Understanding of coding and design standard.
* Excellent communication and customer focus skills.
* Aptitude for learning quickly.
* Flexibility: willing to contribute to all aspects of the work.
The company employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, which employs 8,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents. You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary, additional benefits and company bonus.
Please send us your details via 'Apply' (be sure to include a valid email address) and you will be emailed a link to apply online.
Apply for Oracle EBS System Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly