Year 2 Teacher
Year 2 Class Teacher required for January 2017 at a village school near Wisbech
Our lovely, supportive client school need an ambitious and capable Key Stage 1 teacher.
The opportunity will be for a Year 2 class. This is a full time position, suitable for a newly qualified teacher or an experienced teacher looking for additional responsibility or advancement.
We are looking for a teacher who:
* has high expectations and a caring approach
* believes learning should be fun and challenging
* shares the school's commitment to ensuring pupils achieve their full potential
* creates positive relationships with parents and colleagues
* is supportive of the ethos and values of a Church School
The school can offer you:
* a real commitment to your professional development
* friendly and supportive colleagues
* a full time teaching assistant for your class
* a very experienced and highly committed leadership team
In March 2014, Ofsted said 'the behaviour of pupils is good. Their pride in their school is evident in their positive conduct around the school'.
For further details, contact Tom at our Cambridge office. Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged easily.