Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Our client is a rapidly expanding recruitment business which specializes in high value, niche recruitment and are recognised for providing a premium service. They recruit senior sales people for the IT industry including world leading technology giants. Our culture is based on strong values of trust and honesty and how they treat their customers, each other and their employees with respect.
Career advancement is important to our client:
- They understand it is important to their employees so from day 1 you will be building relationships with our customers, creating confidence with them, establishing their needs, interviewing candidates and delivering results for the organisation. This means creating your own army of fans who will have confidence in you to assist them in their job or candidate search.
- In the first 1-6 months – Learn about our market and begin to develop your skills whilst regularly achieving goals. Start to foster relationships with our key customers enabling you to become a useful member of our growing team
- In the next 6-18 months continue to develop your core skills & market knowledge. Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to achieve promotion. Constantly achieving goals by owning relationships with our important customers, delivering results and making a big impact in the business reaping the rewards as you go!
- Fast growth successful company – 20% per annum growth last 4 years
- Enjoy the challenge of negotiating lucrative, high fees with senior directors, often £10-30k in size
- Flexibility on salaries, packages and uncapped commission – be one of the most highly rewarded recruiters in the region
- Outstanding internal and external training enabling you to master your profession
- Great holiday incentives to premier destinations
- A fun environment / culture includes days at the races, weekends away, meals out, office table tennis and ‘boot camp’ style fitness sessions.
- The successful recruitment consultant will work within an autonomous, professional environment led by a team of motivated and ambitious Managers and Directors
- Ethical company focused on helping/nurturing staff and customers careers
- Benefit from the assistance of your own resourcers reducing your workload
- Flexible work life balance including working from home. Family friendly
- Access to the latest recruitment technology including Professional LinkedIn Recruiter licences.
- Previous sales experience is essential or the desire to work in a customer focussed challenging and driven environment.
- The company candidates who are natural salespeople who can improve their business and help them prosper. It is essential that you have these qualities committed to professional development and career advancement
- Tons of energy, passion, humour and enthusiasm
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and at a fast pace. Tenacious, driven, persuasive with a strong work ethic
- We seek exceptional people who have over achieved in life either academically or in other activities. Knowledge of IT is not essential.