3.5t Delivery Driver
Expert Logistics are looking for quality 3.5t Drivers. Expert Logistics want to work with 3.5t Delivery Drivers that have the commitment to deliver amazing customer service. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisational skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We offer a competitive hourly rate of £9- £10.75 per hour.
We are a growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 depots UK wide, with our customers including AO. com, market leading manufacturers and retailers. A truly exciting opportunity to work with us as a two man 3.5t Delivery Driver crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers.
What's the 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver role all about?
Your typical day will be on what we call a ‘double-run’ basis where you will leave the Depot early in the morning and deliver direct to customers’ homes over a period of aprox.5 hours; returning to reload your vehicle and then out again to complete the deliveries for an average of 5 hours, thus giving you the opportunity for potentially high earnings.
As a 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver we will provide you with:
- Well-maintained, modern, fully fuelled vehicles
- Weekly Invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
What skills do I need to have to be successful as a 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver?
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customer smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You possess a full valid UK photo-card driving licence?
- You do not have more than 6 points on your licence?
- You have had no drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- You are a minimum of 21 years of age?
- You are flexible to work any day of the week/weekend/Bank Holidays;
- You have at least 6 months' relevant 3.5t driving experience in the United Kingdom?
- You are physically fit due to the nature of the business, heavy lifting?
- You live within reasonable travelling distance of the depot – approx.40 mins?
- You have a good standard of spoken, understanding and written English?
If you have answered 'Yes' to all of the above this could be the perfect 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver opportunity for you!
What skills would be nice to have?
You should have experience or currently be working as a 3.5t delivery driver, multi-drop driver, logistics courier, light goods and/or domestic delivery driver or similar.
Great 3.5t driving skills! Excellent customer facing skills! Only the best need to apply to become one of our 3.5t self-employed Delivery Drivers!
The 3.5t Self-employed Delivery Driver role will be based at our Avonmouth distribution hub and is commutable from Bristol, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Avon, Chipping Sodbury, Swindon, Gloucester, Trowbridge and surrounding areas.