Special Needs Teaching Assistants (PMLD/SLD)
Special Needs Teaching Assistants required
£60 - £65 per day
Ongoing supply work to start ASAP
Are you looking for flexible work to fit around your commitments? Even if you are only available for 1 day a week or 5, we can keep you busy.
We are proud to support a number of Special Educational Needs schools across Leicester City and Leicestershire which accommodate for students with Profound and Severe Learning Difficulties. Within these schools we need teaching assistants for day to day supply cover to help provide crucial support to pupils.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience or an interest in supporting young people with Special Educational Needs
- Have experience and/or feel comfortable in providing personal care
- Be able to work proactively with other team members
- Be flexible and available for early morning bookings
- Provide academic support to students within the classroom
- Provide support during breaks, lunchtime and outside of the classroom
- Provide personal care including toileting and feeding
- Promoting a caring and safe environment
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, don't hesitate and apply today.
Apply for Special Needs Teaching Assistants (PMLD/SLD)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly