English Teacher - Leicestershire
£130 - £160 per day
Full time and long term role starting from October half term
Are you looking for a rewarding role teaching young people? Are you capable of teaching and inspiring the most challenging of pupils?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
A well established SEBD school are seeking a qualified English Teacher to start from October half term. The school which is located in North East Leicestershire accommodates for pupils aged 8-17 with Social Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties who are struggling to cope with mainstream education. Pupils may also have a statement of Special Educational Needs.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a Qualified Teacher - QTS, NQT or equivalent
- Have English as a specialism
- Have SEBD/SEN experience
- Be Team Teach trained or willing to take part in training
- Teaching English from Functional Skills through to GCSE
- Supporting students with their emotional and behavioural needs
- Working proactively with other team members
- Promoting a caring and safe learning environment
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, don't hesitate and apply today.