SEN/SEBD Teacher - Kettering
£130 - £160 per day
Full time and long term role starting ASAP
Are you looking for a rewarding role teaching young people with additional needs?
We're seeking a qualified Teacher for a SEBD school in Kettering. The school accommodates for students aged 11-16 with Social Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties who are struggling to access mainstream education. This is a full time and long term role with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a Qualified Teacher ideally with a specialism of Maths or Science
- Have experience of working within a similar environment
- Be Team Teach trained and comfortable in managing challenging behaviour
- Be creative, proactive and flexible in their teaching style
- Planning, preparation and delivery of the curriculum
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Working with students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
- Managing behaviour in line with the schools behaviour policy
- On site staff car park
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, don't hesitate and apply today.
Apply for SEN/SEBD Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly