Be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts, services and properties. Develop customer awareness, loyalty and need for business's products and services. Identify new business partners and customers. Lead and motivate a team to achieve sales target and business objectives.
- Responsible for managing accounts across the south eastern region of the UK (portfolio) .
- Identify and exploit industry and sector opportunities to the benefit of the company.
- Execute expansion tactics and meet financial targets and objectives.
- Acquiring an extensive understanding of present market trends and developments, network with potential clients.
- Budgetary management for portfolio of properties and services within your remit.
- Heath and Safety management of all properties and services with your portfolio
- Deliver and support the colleagues in the delivery of sales presentations and proposals, negotiating and finalize deals.
- Achieve sales targets and define the strategy to achieve these targets in accordance with the set strategy.
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain time-lines for the proposal teams
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Liaison and cooperation with other internal departments to achieve Camelot's business objectives.
- Manage your resources to ensure all objectives and targets are achieved or surpassed.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- To perform any reasonable task as requested by the COO or his representative.
Key attributes and qualifications
- Educated to degree, HND or equivalent level
- Advanced computer skills, using Microsoft products.
- Driving licence.
- Experience in a similar role or industry.
- Must have current EU work authorization.
- The ability to produce and deliver presentations and business proposals of a high level.
- An in-depth knowledge of marketing and managerial techniques.
- A recognized Heath and Safety qualification
- Knowledge of the Security , Property , and or Facilities management industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be personable and have good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
- Well organised, with an eye for detail and able to use own initiative.
- Self confident and decisive.
Salary and benefits
- Market related salary
- Target driven commission scheme
- 20 days holiday rising to 22 days after two years service
About the company
Our client has successfully operated throughout the United Kingdom for 13 years. In line with their core business, they were the first company to introduce the live-in guardians system of property protection to the UK and have since achieved ISO 9001:2008 accreditation for Quality Management from the British Standard Institute (BSI). In addition the core business, they offer a full complement of property management services on a national basis, by developing partnering arrangements across the UK. The business promotes empowerment from a career development perspective within a youthful and knowledgeable operating culture.
The normal hours of work for this position are based on the following:
- 08:30hrs to 17:30hrs, Monday to Friday.
- Additional un-sociable and weekend hours will be required to FULFILL all functions of this role .
The company is an equal opportunities employer and applications from persons belonging to minority groups are encouraged.
The terms and conditions of this appointment may be varied to meet business requirements and/or to meet changes in best practice or legal requirements.