£Competitive Plus Pension, 25 Days' Annual Leave, Flexible Working, Childcare Vouchers, Bike To Work Scheme
Ordnance Survey produces digital map data, online route planning and sharing services and mobile apps, plus many other location-based products so you know exactly where you are. Through the success of our mapping data, we’ve also attracted the attention of governments across the world who want what we have in Great Britain; so we help other countries to build the same capabilities in quality data accumulation and management
Imagine a job where….
You are working within a team is at the very centre of business change, where you’ll be instrumental in implementing the change practice and driving the continuous improvement of project management related processes. This is a fantastic time to take on this senior role as our current investment programme includes a wide variety of exciting projects.
You will need to be an experienced, proactive and successful PMO manager with a track record of setting up, evolving and consolidating PMO services in a number of businesses. You will relish a challenge and be adept at influencing senior stakeholders. You will have a track record in implementing value add corporate governance and have the ability to articulate and demonstrate the benefits of an effective PMO.
What we look for:
- Excellent knowledge of Corporate Business Change Governance
- Excellent knowledge of the tools and process required to deliver a credible PMO service
- Proven ability to facilitate and chair governance and assurance processes
- Strong track record of introducing and improving process and management information
- Experienced in effectively managing key stakeholders
- Proven track record of managing a credible and successful corporate PMO service
- Excellent knowledge of delivery approaches and methodologies
- Experience in mentoring and coaching project management teams
- Possess a relevant professional qualification e.g. P30, P3M3, Prince2, MSP, MOR, MOV etc
Within OS you will have the opportunity to develop and progress within the company. You’ll hone your relationship and project management skills. You’ll contribute your ideas and feedback to drive solutions forward to meet customer needs. You’ll be part of a strong team, dedicated to great customer service.
- Join a great pension scheme
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days’ annual leave (30 days after five years) bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
- Enjoy retail, leisure, sports, health and technology discounts
- Paid volunteer day
- Training and development opportunities to keep your skills current
- If appropriate, you could benefit from part time hours, job sharing, partial retirement, working remotely
- Get involved in social clubs including running, volleyball, yoga, photography and our choir
- Support for your health and wellbeing from eye care vouchers, child care vouchers, health checks and even massages to relax you
We're passionate about the four core values that make up our organisation: we're adventurous, incisive, restless and true.
Adventurous – New technology and new markets mean that location data opens up more opportunities than ever before.
Incisive – We find simple solutions to complex problems, always looking for clarity and imaginative connections.
Restless – We recognise our work for our customers is never done.
True - We give our customers precise and productive solutions to their location problems
To apply for the role of PMO Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: PMO Manager, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Business Change Manager, Change Project Manager, Process Change Manager, Project Management Office Manager.