Will consider L2 or L3 qualified TAs. General TA Support.
Randstad Education is currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to support a Year 1 class. We are recruiting on behalf of a small Primary school that are based in Preston area.
This role is to start in immediately and will be on an on-going basis.
The role will be providing general classroom support in Year 1 so you most be comfortable supporting this age range.
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who posses the following:
- Be a trained Teaching Assistant to Level 2 or Level 3
- Will use own initiative and be highly motivated
- Experience with Primary children
- Can develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour and an understanding of how all children learn best
- Have experience with challenging behaviour and be confident with behaviour management
In reward for our Teaching Assistant's hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
If you wish to join Randstad Education please send your CV now to email@example.com (AGY)