Hire Office Administrator
Hire Office Administrator (Full time position)
Working hours: 0800 to 1700 hrs (lunch break : 12:00 to 13:00 hrs)
Based at: Somerton Head Office
To liaise with customers, engineers and depot managers to supply Temporary Traffic Equipment and Services and to maintain and develop these services, in accordance with agreed business plans.
Key responsibilities :
To receive and process telephone calls from customers, depot managers etc. All telephone enquiries are to be dealt with in a quick and efficient manner in accordance with agreed ISO procedures. This will include the following:-
- Processing orders
- Processing off hires
- Processing call outs
- Data entry in Hire Desk books
To provide written quotations to new and existing customers as and when required.
This includes completing enquiry forms for all new enquiries and entering the details of all quotations onto the consolidated quotes and enquiries spreadsheet.
To complete and submit applications to the Local Highways Authority as and when required.
To carry out customer satisfaction surveys as and when required.
To mail out brochures and promotional leaflets to new and existing customers.
You will be expected to assist other senior members of staff as and when required and to accept other responsibilities when other members of staff are absent due to sickness, holidays etc.
- Personality - Calm and organised with a flexible attitude.
- Specific Job Skills - Administration, Sales, Accounts and Facilities.
- Computer Skills - Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel, Outlook and general computer literacy.
- Literacy and Numeracy - able to compile reports and statistics.
- Commercial Skills - telephone manner, customer services.
- Management Ability - Self management.
Salary: Between £16,500 - £17,500 dependent on experience
Please send CV's to: email@example.com