For Part-time and Term-time hours salary will be prorated
Location: Milngavie CEC
You will contribute to the effective provision of a Facilities Management Service, to all internal and external customers, ensuring all SLA’s are met and contributing to the continuous improvement of service delivery and the performance of the Facility team.
Support Facilities Management in delivering its service objectives by undertaking the following, but not limited to, porterage, building and ground cleaning, janitorial, school crossing patrol, catering and building security.
Carry out minor property repairs and preventive maintenance, ensuring all other repairs are monitored and reported timeously through the set procedures, to achieve improvement in service delivery and customer satisfaction.
Provide a robust monitoring and auditing of legionella and pool checks to ensure service standards and safety levels are achieved.
Contribute to achievement of Facilities Management objectives and standards by supporting of team work and flexibility, contributing to the overall success of the Council.
Work towards the continuous improvement of service delivery and performance of the Facilities Management Team.
Charter of Commitment
• Individuals will be treated in a polite, friendly and welcoming manner.
• Equalities monitoring will be conducted to ensure a fair and equitable process with screening being carried out to anonymise sensitive information such as age, gender and disability.
• The information that we receive will be treated in confidence and with discretion. Only the relevant HR representative/team and the relevant service will see the application form.
• We will encourage and welcome applications from applicants under the disability symbol. Where the essential criteria are met an interview will be offered to those applying under the disability symbol.
• We will be pleased to make any reasonable adjustments to ensure accessibility at the interview.
• We will advise you within reasonable time after the closing date if you have not met the interview criteria. (Normally within 4 weeks)
• We will advise you of meeting the criteria for interview normally within 3 weeks.
• We will advise you if you have been successful or unsuccessful at the interview stage as soon as practically possible.
EAD01088 Role Profile.doc