Teaching Assistant Position in Blackpool
We are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant for a Secondary School in Blackpool. Our schools require a confident teaching assistant to work in a variety of different environments ranging from whoelclass cover, class room assistance, small group work and one to one work.
Essential requirements for candidates will include:
* Ability to support children effectively in the classroom
* Have recent experience of working with KS3 & KS4 year groups
* Hold the relevant childcare/teaching assistant qualifications (NVQ, CACHE, NNEB, BTEC)
* Ability to develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies throughout Blackpool and the surrounding areas. These schools range in size, catchment religious background and ethos. Within these schools our teachers support pupils with a diverse range of ability levels and backgrounds.
* You will encounter a diverse mix of pupils from a range of different backgrounds
The Benefits of joining Randstad Education include:
* Competitive rates of pay
* A strong, One to One relationship with a consultant who will deal with your specific needs
* Free accredited career and professional development training
* Recommend a friend scheme
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in Education. We have been established for nearly 20 years and we work with 1500 schools every week and our staff support over 135,000 children every day. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support your designated consultant