Warehouse Operative - Normanton, West Yorkshire
Keeping over 90 yesss branches fully stocked is no small task. That’s the job of our warehouses, matching supply and demand 24/7. With goods of all kinds flowing in and out, including stock lines and special order goods, it’s essential that they are received, stored and delivered on time and in excellent condition. If you enjoy being part of a friendly team buzzing with non-stop activity, this is the place for you.
What will you do?
- Maintain the uninterrupted flow of goods in and out of our warehouses
- Move, picking and packing all product types of orders for branch, ecommerce, end user.
- Ensure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Keep warehouses clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently
What will you need?
- Excellent collaboration skills, but also the ability to work independently
- A high comfort level working with moving equipment
- A flexible can-do attitude
- An eye for detail
- Outstanding numeric skills
- A sense of pride in a job well done
- Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment
- A valid bendi truck license would be advantageous for all positions but not essential
What do we offer?
- Starting rate negotiable per hour subject to experience
- Commencing on 20 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays increasing each completed years’ service up to 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- 42½ per week, 5 days per week, Monday to Saturday (1 Saturday every 3 weeks)
- bonus scheme based on performance set targets
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date of this advert, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies Please