Care Assistant / Support Worker
The best pay rates: £9.30 weekday, £10.72 weekends and £17.97 B/H
We have Senior Community Care Roles available with further pay enhancements!
Bluebird Care (Elmbridge & Runnymede)) covers Addlestone, Staines, Chertsey, Weybridge, Ottershaw, Esher, Claygate, Cobham, Thames Ditton and surrounding areas.
A huge thank you to our wonderful care team for the reputation that you have created in this area. We are now expanding our team of Care Assistants and want to hear from you if you feel that you can help us achieve our aim of being the very best team in the region.
Our pay and benefits are the best in the market but are you the best in the market?
Do you love helping people, are you compassionate and able to convey warmth and understanding?
Thinking about a change in career and want to start part time in Health and Social Care?
Already working full time in Health and Social Care and want a change for the better.
You can build your career with us by stepping into our 'Career Pathway Programme' Don't worry if you have no experience as we will train and mentor you through your initial 3 months while you find your feet. There are lots of extra benefits for our staff as we are the largest provider of privately funded homecare in the UK:
• Free health cover cash plan through WPA
• Lucrative referral bonuses
• Paid Holiday
• Full training and development
• Excellent pay rates
Bring lots of previous experience with you and move straight into a more senior role at a higher rate of pay, or simply work your way up through the system to become a Community Team Leader with real responsibility for customers and staff and a profile within Bluebird Care and for yourself within your chosen career.
• Make a career for yourself in Health & Social Care - Our unique Career Pathway programme includes NVQ/QCF qualifications for those wanting to pursue a career in care.
• You must have your own transport
• You must have some availability between 7:00 and 22:00
• You must be able to offer some hours on alternate weekends
• This role would suit a Care Worker, Support Worker, Domiciliary Care Assistant or Carer
Full and part time positions available. If you have a passion for helping people please apply today!
Apply for Care Assistant / Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly