Bar & Restaurant Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bar & Restaurant Manager to join the ever-growing, dynamic and exclusive Golf Club and Functions Venue based in the heart of Surrey.
We are seeking a high energy, experienced and professional Bar & Restaurant Manager to join our team. A friendly and attentive service is key to our ethos of genuine hospitality and so we are looking for an ambitious and passionate manager that can make a difference.
At Reigate Hill we expect a service that exceeds our guests’ and members’ expectations by consistently delivering exceptional customer service. You will be fully versed in all duties within the restaurant and bar areas, as well as taking on Duty Manager responsibilities in the absence of the Hospitality Operations Manager.
As a Bar & Restaurant Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To Train and carry out inductions for the front of house staff
- Responsible for the running of events, functions and daily bar
- To ensure that all customers are satisfied with the function or event, dealing with special requests, issues and complaints if and as they arise.
- Ensure that customers are served in the correct manner by professional and friendly staff.
- Communicate a vision of success which the team want to be part of
- Assist the Hospitality Operations Manager with administration duties
An ideal Bar & Restaurant Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:
- You must have a strong positive and engaging personality and have a warm nature
- Customer focused, highly organised and self-driven
- A proven background in a similar position, preferably in a fine dining environment
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding set operational targets
- The ability to lead, train, motivate and develop the team in order to contribute to the overall success of the Food and Beverage Department
In return for this you will receive a salary up to £20,000 per annum, depending upon your experience.
- Free use of our golf facilities
- Staff discounts
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
If you are the ideal candidate we would like to hear from you! Apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter online.
Prior to commencing employment, applicants must have a right to work in the UK and must be able to provide evidence of this. You should also be available for a face to face interview.
recruitx ref: 52842048 / INDLP